Hi,

 Please send resumes to j...@sriveninfosys.net

looking for a Java GWT Developer,

this is a 3 month contract from anywhere in the US.

The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of Java web application development
along with using GWT/GXT at an expert level.\

Rate: 45-50/hr on c2c.

*Java GWT Developer -- Telecommute*

We are currently looking for a Java GWT Developer residing anywhere in the
US to join our CTI and Speech Solutions delivery team.  This creative and
detail-oriented individual will develop web applications using Java, Java
based tool, and GWT/GXT technology.  The ideal candidate should have 5+
years of Java web application development along with using GWT/GXT at an
expert level.  Candidates must be willing to mentor other team members on
GWT/GXT development.

Responsibilities:
       Web application development using GWT/GXT
       Requirements collection and analysis
       Mentor other team members on GWT/GXT development, and best practices
       Writing and executing unit tests
       Bug fixes
       Contribute content for install, admin, and user guides
Required Skills:
       5+ years of Java development
       Expert with GWT/GXT (and MVP pattern) (2+ years fulltime development
experience)
       Proficient with HTML, CSS, XML
       Proficient with Tomcat
       Proficient in J2EE development (preferably JBOSS)
       Proficient  with Web Services (Axis2, CXF, etc)
       Experienced with Hibernate, Spring, SVN, Ant, Bugzilla
       Development experience using Eclipse
       Experienced in Linux environment (Red Hat/Fedora, Ubuntu, etc).
       Excellent written and verbal communications skills.

Thanks & Regards

------------------------------------

Pranay

Business Development Executive

Sriven Infosys Inc

CELEBRATING 11th  ANNIVERSARY 2000-2011

 E-mail: j...@sriveninfosys.net

G.mail : pranay.sriveninfo...@gmail.com

phone:646-405-1286

Sriven Infosys Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, age,
military or veteran status, and other characteristics