*Greetings from Robert,*

Role: PSFT_HCM/Core HRMS/PSFT HCM 9.1 Functional Implementation Resource

Location: Oakland, CA
Duration: 5+ Months

Write functional specifications, assist existing HCM/Payroll functional

Required Skills/Exp; PSFT 9.1 HCM Functional implementation experience.

*With Regards,*

* *

*Robert **|** Business Development Manager **| **Platinum Infosys Inc*

*Email: **rob...@platinuminfosys.com **| **Phone**: *214-550-0248* **|** **
Fax**: *214–260–1160* *

*Visit us** @ www.platinuminfosys.com*

mailing list, reply with
*” and include your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject
inconvenience if any caused. Thank You.

*Think Green:* *Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail*