*Greetings from Robert,*

Role: Peoplesoft Campus Solutions/Student Records

Location: NY

Duration: 4-5 months

*Description*: Student Records Functional consultant needed to provide
Production support at a college campus for a large program that includes
multiple CEMLIs.  Strong knowledge of PS Student Records is a must.

Responsible for working with the customer on troubleshooting Production
issues.  Public Sector and/or Higher Education experience a plus.  Strong
communication skills are necessary plus ability to drive items to a
successful close is needed

*With Regards,*

* *

*Robert **|** Business Development Manager **| **Platinum Infosys Inc*

*Email: **rob...@platinuminfosys.com* <rob...@platinuminfosys.com>* **| **
Phone**: *214-550-0248* **|** **Fax**: *214–260–1160* *

*Visit us** @ **www.platinuminfosys.com* <http://www.platinuminfosys.com/>**

mailing list, reply with
and include your “original e-mail address/addresses” in the subject
inconvenience if any caused. Thank You.

*Think Green:* *Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail*