*Dear Associate,
resumes on Email: zia.k...@panzersolutions.com*

*Job title: BODI Developer
Location: Colmar, PA
Duration: 6-12+ Months Contract

I have two of these positions, one is a contract, and one is a contract to
I am looking for a BO Developer with the following experience:

 Excellent understanding of BI data modeling
Use of BO DI (Data Integrator) tool for ETL
Use of SQL Server for back end data storage and stored procedure development
Use of BO data administration tools  (scheduling, tuning, security, etc.)
I need the back end skillset.  Universe design is a front end skillset.  It
would be awesome if the resource had the above skills along with front end
skills, but I am really in need of the back end skillset

Best Regards,
Zia Khan| Sr Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC
Voice : 203-769-6536*