*We have an urgent requirement for our Client please check it once and
reply me your comfortable ASAP.*
*Subject: C# .Net Developer*
*Location: Edison, NJ*
*Duration: 6 months*
*Specialized Knowledge and Skills *
• Extensive Java, C#.NET.
• Exposure to ExtJS a plus.
• May provide technical guidance and insight to support, technical staff
• Serves as a liaison between the company and customers.
• Excellent communication, presentation, organizational and planning
• Excellent interpersonal skills to work as a team member and customer
*The following minimum attributes are required for success. *
Employees must consistently demonstrate behaviors which exemplify these
• Demonstrates Excellence – excels in assignments and interactions with
customers, peers and leadership. Excels in delivering a quality work
• Respectful – Shows appropriate level of respect for clients, co-workers
and management. Does not denigrate or demean others.
• Intellectual Curiosity – Seeks out information and applies new knowledge
to efforts in the workplace.
• Takes Pride In Work – Displays an outward sense of accomplishment for
won effort and the effort of team and Company.
Is not satisfied until work meets the standard of excellence.
• Positive – Displays positive behavior regarding co-workers, clients,
projects and prospects for the Company.
• Passion – Cares passionately about the success of the Company and our
work efforts and demonstrates that in interactions, effort and work
• Supports Company Position & Initiatives – Discusses point of view at
appropriate time with management; supports Company decisions and positions.
• High Energy – Shows enthusiastic and extremely focused behavior;
attention focused on solving critical problems and being impactful;
• Appropriate Effort – Displays an earnest and diligent effort to complete
any given task; does what it takes to get work completed.
• Resourceful – Able to deal skillfully and promptly with new situations,
• Resilient – Accepts that overcoming adversity is required for the job;
recovers readily from adversity.
• Creative – Brings creative solutions to problems and offers creative
ideas for the Company and our clients.
• Dynamic – Interactions with others are compelling and persuasive.
• Leadership – Leads others and motivates them to increase their impact.
• Introspective – Demonstrates an awareness of personal strengths and
weaknesses; learns from experiences and seeks to improve.
• Judgment – Demonstrates good judgment in making decisions and in
• Communication – Communicates openly and honestly; listens, speaks and
writes well; presents effectively.
• Integrity – Accepts responsibility; honors commitments and obligations.
*Thanks & Regards....*
*Sr IT Recruiter*
*USM Business Systems*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at