Position Title: Sr. Business Analyst w/d trading System Exp;

Location: Weehawken, NJ;

Duration: 6 Months with possible extension;

Investment Advisory Program Group will be responsible for providing support
across all programs within the platform; a $200bn managed accounts platform.
An ideal candidate will be responsible for identifying the business and/or
technical needs of clients and stakeholders and determining solutions.
Elicits; analyzes; validates and documents business; organizational;
application; systems; data and/or operational requirements. Work closely
with all other functional areas of the Firm including operations;
performance; legal and compliance Analyze program data to support business

Preferred skill sets include:

Excellent analytical skills;

Previous experience with trading systems

Excellent organizational and time management skills

Ability to problem solve

Good attention for detail

Good interpersonal communication skills

Strong technical skills (MS Access (SQL); Microsoft Excel; VBA; Word and
Power Point)

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID:

Visa Status/Citizenship:

Current Location:

Rate on C2C

Sam Roy

Office: 703-880-8775/ Direct: 703-828-7351 I Fax: 917-475-8362 I
s...@gainam.net  I

Linked In: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/sam-roy/2b/1a1/90