We are having the below requirement with one our client for Web Logic Admin
at Phoenix, AZ.

Could you please go through the requirement and reply back with your updated
resume along with the contact details

Job Title: Web Logic Admin

Location: Phoenix, AZ
Duration: 6+months

Only GC and US citizens

Web Logic engineer/administrator with 2+ years engineering Web Logic
environments (not a pure administrator position).
Recent environment automation skills using Jython, WLST, with MAVEN as a
Experience in a large Web Logic enterprise environment (i.e. current client
has 60 plus domains over 500 vms).
Oracle Fusion Middleware experience with any of the following products: OSB,
SOA Suite, BPM, or Coherence is a must.
Ability to work in a team environment.

Thanks & Regards
Rajender Enumula
Ph: 630-242-6423 Ext 219 || Fax: (630) 206-2397
Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"||
rajender_enum...@aesinc.us.com || www.aesinc.us.com

emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and the
email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP. We
sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.