please send me resumes at s...@sriveninfosys.net

Teradata SQL Consultant (Senior or mid level)

Location: Sunnyvale CA

Duration: 6 month Contract to Hire

Work Status: Must be a US Citizen only (Federal contract)

Phone to Hire

Start: Sept 1st,

Hours: 8 hour days, cannot work remote, must be 100% on-site in Sunnyvale

When did this open: TODAY

Do you have an EXCLUSIVE: Yes, and we were the first company they called.
Working directly with Teradata’s Vice President. 100% fully budgeted. I have
personally supported this group for 20 years!

Communication Skills: Crucial.  This person will be the only Teradata
Corporation person on-site.

users, management and other technical people to provide technical Teradata SQL
and user defined functions.

Customer facing and personality are very important.  We are looking for a
Professional level consultant.

Certifications are not required.

Knowledge of Teradata tools and utilities, performance tuning workload mgt,
Viewpoint, logs are nice to have skills. (this person does not need to know all
of these)

This person will work with integrating 3rd party package (tool) and  loading
Teradata. (Capture data and store it in the Teradata database)

Will help troubleshoot problems like Queries running too long, etc…

This is a Federal contract.  Some information cannot be released to the public.

Thanks & Regards

Sai

Technical Recuriter

Sriven Infosys Inc