We are having the below requirement with one our client for Sr. IT
Application Architect   at Columbus, OH.

Could you please go through the requirement and reply back with your updated
resume along with the contact details

Job Title: Sr. IT Application Architect

Location: Columbus, OH
Duration: 4+months

Primary Skills : Experience with application delivery /
deployment.application hosting and infrastructure

Experience with application virtualization (Xenapp and XenDesktop).
Experience with application delivery / deployment.
Experience with application hosting and infrastructure.
Strong knowledge of application licensing
Ability to evaluate application hosting options and make recommendations.
Resolve high-level functional issues with application hosting,
Provide direction/decision in the development of the packaged application
Provide continuity in all application hosting solution decisions.

 Thanks & Regards
Rajender Enumula
Ph: 630-242-6423 Ext 219 || Fax: (630) 206-2397
Agile Enterprise Solutions Inc || "Ensuring Client's Success"||
rajender_enum...@aesinc.us.com || www.aesinc.us.com

emails in the future, please reply with "REMOVE" in the subject line and the
email id(s) to be removed. All removal requests will be honored ASAP. We
sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.