*Dear Associate,
resumes on Email: zia.k...@panzersolutions.com*

*Job title: SharePoint Developer
Location: Boston,MA
Duration: 6+ Months Contract

Skill and Role Summary:
Senior SharePoint technologist/analyst to help make management information
regarding global industry research "more searchable".  Approach should be

Main duties and responsibilities:
Working with key business users and IS team members to identify IA use
cases and make recommendations to improve the way information is organized
and indexed in SharePoint.

Best Regards,
Zia Khan| Sr Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC