*Dear Associate,
resumes on Email: zia.k...@panzersolutions.com

Job title: Oracle PL/SQL Developer
Location: Houston, TX
Duration: 6+ Months Contract
Need Local To TX

* Hard-core development/coding so needs someone technically savvy.
* They need someone with experience in OOAD, preferably with Java Experience
* It is for the same client for the other PL/SQL developer positions we
have worked on in the past and they are adding resources for the project

Best Regards,
Zia Khan| Sr Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC
Voice : 203-769-6536*