Hope you are doing well,

We have an urgent requirement for our Client please check it once and reply
me your comfortability ASAP.

*Title: PostgreSQL Admin *
*Location: San Jose, CA*
*Duration: 4 to 6 weeks *

*Skills and experience required - *
- PostgreSQL logical and physical database design
- Experience migrating from MySQL to PostgreSQL
- Expertise in PostgreSQL stored procedure optimization
- Expertise in PostgreSQL performance tuning
- Expertise in PostgreSQL aggregation and Mondrian
- Expertise in PostgreSQL archiving and partitioning
- Experience with a PostgreSQL Data Warehouse

*Thanks & Regards....*
*Sr IT Recruiter*
*USM Business Systems*
*Ph: (703)-880-5230*