*Dear Associate,
resumes on Email: zia.k...@panzersolutions.com

Job title: QA Test Engineer
Location: Downtown Chicago,IL
Duration: 24+ Months Contract

Test Engineer position in downtown Chicago. QA with solid hands-on
experience in automation and scripting, advanced SQL and understanding of
Java code will tailor to the position.
This is a two years contract with a telecom company.

Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent;
Intermediate knowledge in Oracle required;
Advanced level of SQL required. Ability to load data, extract data, write
complex SQL queries and manipulate data required;
Experience automating scripts and creating automated testing frameworks
required (PL/SQL and Python preferred, but Pearl is helpful also);
Ability to read and understand Java code and XML;
Minimum of 2 years of Unix scripting languages experience;
Minimum of 2 years of experience working in an Agile environment preferred;

Best Regards,
Zia Khan| Sr Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC
Email: zia.k...@panzersolutions.com