*Hi Business Partners,*
* Please go through the job requirement
and let me know if you have any consultant, please share the updated
profiles with contact details to srika...@sriventech.com*
*JOB : Senior Data Mining Analyst*
* LOCATION : New York, NY*
*DURATION : 1 YEAR*
*CLIENT : Well point*
*Work from home from home option available***
*Description/ Required Skills:*
*-Responsible for developing and executing complex data mining analyses,
which involves the design and execution of programs to extract data.*
*- Primary duties may include, but are not limited to: Develops and
executes data mining analyses. Uses program languages to extract data.*
*- Develops new and standard reports utilizing data warehouse information.*
- Programs and writes queries and reports.
- Establishes and maintains strong knowledge of data warehouse database
design, data definitions, system capabilities, related programming
languages, and data integrity issues.
- Develops and supports data warehouse-related applications for business
areas requiring design and implementation of database tables.
- Conducts training on use of applications developed.
- PC, spreadsheet, and database skills, as well as experience in Client
standard Business Information tools and programming/query languages is also
*- The majority of time will be spent programming.*
*- This job is focused on complex data mining analysis as compared to the
Bus Info Developer job.*
- Requires a BS/BA degree; 2-3 years related analytical experience; or any
combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent
*Sriven Technologies LLC*
*Ph 703-842-4305 ext 307*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at