Hi Partner,
Please go through the below requirement and send me suitable resume to
ste...@primesoftinc.com

Job Title:- Mid Java Developer
Location: Boston
Duration:12 months
Interview: *phone and F2F*
Rate: DOE $/hr on C2C

*Required Skills*:

   -

   Experience with J2EE technologies such as Core Java, JSP, EJB, JDBC,
   JMS, WASD, Web sphere, RAD and Servlets.
   -

   Experience with Web Service Technology and Security.
   -

   Experience with J2EE Framework/ORM such as Struts and JPA.
   -

   Solid OOD/OOP foundation with experience in UML diagramming and design
   documentation.
   -

   Database experience such as Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, SQL and JDBC.
   -

   Strong XML processing experience such as XSD, XPath, XSL, and XSLT.
   -

   Experience with JavaScript, HTML, and SSL.
   -

   Communication skills to present ideas and concepts effectively.
   -

   Strong and proven problem solving skills.
   -

   Communication skills to present ideas and concepts effectively.

*Desired Skills:*

   -

   Strong communication and documentation skills.
   -

   Self-starter, highly motivated individual, and a team player who adapts
   to a dynamic work environment.
   -

   Experience with version control software such as MKS and CSS.
   -

   Familiar with Rational Unified Process, CMM/CMMI.
   -

   Familiar with MS Project and Visio.
   -

   Familiarity with IT Governance frameworks.

*Please send qualified candidates resumes with below details, which save
time...*
Candidate full Name:
Contact Mobile #:
Email id:
Current location:
Relocate/Commute to client location (YES/NO):
Availability to join project: ASAP
Candidate Date of Birth: (M/ D / Y):
Rate:
Candidate Visa/Work Status (H1B/GC/Citizen):
How long your candidate Visa valid:
How many years candidate having US experience? :
Kindly let me know if you can go for in-person interview with client on
your own expenses (YES/NO):
Are you currently working on project or when did you complete your latest
project:
How many interviews attended in last 2 weeks and options likely? :
Last 5 digits SSN No:
Which company is holding you are H1B Visa? :
Does Candidate have a car/license? :
*Please send me 2 References of your recent project with their Name,
Contact Info, Designation and Official Email Id.
*
Reference # 1 Name:
Phone No:
E-mail contact:
Reference # 2 Name:
Phone No:
E-mail contact:
Please feel free to contact me for any further clarification