Hi Partner,
Please go through the below requirement and send me suitable resume to

Job Title:- Mid Java Developer
Location: Boston
Duration:12 months
Interview: *phone and F2F*
Rate: DOE $/hr on C2C

*Required Skills*:

   Experience with J2EE technologies such as Core Java, JSP, EJB, JDBC,
   JMS, WASD, Web sphere, RAD and Servlets.

   Experience with Web Service Technology and Security.

   Experience with J2EE Framework/ORM such as Struts and JPA.

   Solid OOD/OOP foundation with experience in UML diagramming and design

   Database experience such as Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, SQL and JDBC.

   Strong XML processing experience such as XSD, XPath, XSL, and XSLT.

   Experience with JavaScript, HTML, and SSL.

   Communication skills to present ideas and concepts effectively.

   Strong and proven problem solving skills.

   Communication skills to present ideas and concepts effectively.

*Desired Skills:*

   Strong communication and documentation skills.

   Self-starter, highly motivated individual, and a team player who adapts
   to a dynamic work environment.

   Experience with version control software such as MKS and CSS.

   Familiar with Rational Unified Process, CMM/CMMI.

   Familiar with MS Project and Visio.

   Familiarity with IT Governance frameworks.

*Please send qualified candidates resumes with below details, which save
Candidate full Name:
Contact Mobile #:
Email id:
Current location:
Relocate/Commute to client location (YES/NO):
Availability to join project: ASAP
Candidate Date of Birth: (M/ D / Y):
Candidate Visa/Work Status (H1B/GC/Citizen):
How long your candidate Visa valid:
How many years candidate having US experience? :
Kindly let me know if you can go for in-person interview with client on
your own expenses (YES/NO):
Are you currently working on project or when did you complete your latest
How many interviews attended in last 2 weeks and options likely? :
Last 5 digits SSN No:
Which company is holding you are H1B Visa? :
Does Candidate have a car/license? :
*Please send me 2 References of your recent project with their Name,
Contact Info, Designation and Official Email Id.
Reference # 1 Name:
Phone No:
E-mail contact:
Reference # 2 Name:
Phone No:
E-mail contact:
Please feel free to contact me for any further clarification