Hi Partner,

Please check with below requirement and send me suitable resume to
ste...@primesoftinc.com <nel...@primesoftinc.com>
Job Title: Sr. JAVA Developer
Duration:6-12 months
Location:Edison, NJ
Candidates must be citizen or GC

Ability to follow and execute documented and business requirements

Interact with front end developers to discuss their needs and develop

Work with database administrator to design, develop, and update databases
as they relate to

Develop software using java, spring, xml, hibernate.

8 years of code Java experience

Bachelors of Engineering or Bachelors of Technology (If Bachelor’s degree
is from India or) Bachelors of Science with computers

Including 5+ years in Java Enterprise Experience (JEE)

Expertise with Object Oriented Analysis and Design

Experience with Relational Databases

Experience in java JMS and message que.

Knowledge of core JAVA EE patterns, SOA design principles and design

Produce and consume web services Restful/SOAP using various frameworks and
hands on WSDL/XML.

Knowledge of front end technologies like flex, HTML – 5 is a plus

*Spring/ Hibernate*:

3years + expertise in Spring, Hibernate and JPA

3 years + of Java messaging service (JMS) and experience in messaging

3 years + experience using eclipse/ IRAD IDE

Extensive experience in debugging the application and filing applications

Strong skills in designing Algorithm

*Web Services/ XML:*

3 years of experience with Java XML technology and web services (SOAP/

3 years data base development and good knowledge of SQL tuning.

Experience in XML technologies: JAXP, JAXM, JAXB or JAX-RPC

Please send qualified candidates resumes with below details, which save
Candidate full Name:
Contact Mobile #:
Email id:
Current location:
Relocate/Commute to client location (YES/NO):
Availability to join project: ASAP
Candidate Date of Birth: (M/ D / Y):
Candidate Visa/Work Status (H1B/GC/Citizen):
How long your candidate Visa valid:
How many years candidate having US experience? :
Kindly let me know if you can go for in-person interview with client on
your own expenses (YES/NO):
Are you currently working on project or when did you complete your latest
How many interviews attended in last 2 weeks and options likely? :
Last 5 digits SSN No:
Which company is holding you are H1B Visa? :
Does Candidate have a car/license? :
Please send me 2 References of your recent project with their Name, Contact
Info, Designation and Official Email Id.

Reference # 1 Name:
Phone No:
E-mail contact:
Reference # 2 Name:
Phone No:
E-mail contact:
Please feel free to contact me for any further clarification* *