Please go through the below requirement and send me suitable resume to
Location:Berkeley Heights NJ
Duration: 6+ months
Interview: *phone and F2F*
Rate: DOE $/hr on C2C
*Experience and Qualifications:*
SAP certification strongly preferred
Minimum 6 years of business analysis experience.
Minimum 3 years of lead BSA experience with Pega PRPC 6.2 or higher
platform with cognos BI in a large complex and “time box” projects
Strong knowledge and working experience on PEGA application for global
users in a commercial user domain
Mandatory Insurance experience (any combination of P&C products; Business
domain knowledge of Global property insurance is plus).
Strong written and verbal communication skills needed; ability to tailor
approach based on user requirements
Experience with requirements modeling tools required
Experience writing functional and systems requirements required
In-depth experience with testing scenarios definition and execution required
• Ability to work independently to perform Detailed Business Process and
• Articulate the user requirements/vision for a client portal setup for use
by internal and external users around the globe.
• Expand on Sub Business processes as identified in Business System concept
Document prepared during Discovery phase
• Organize and schedule business requirements analysis tasks with the
Business including conducting JAD sessions.
• Analyze and document Detailed Business Requirements for Business users
and develop FSD/Data requirements for the PEGA team; Prepare all requisite
Business process related project documentation as per PMO defined artifacts
for a large scale project (in line with CMM Methodology).
• Coordinate with Data Modeler to prepare FSD
• Assist with source data analysis and profiling.
• Assist in the development of Source to Target Mappings.
• Interact with the development team and remove any knowledge gaps that
• Provide necessary details for the Client portal layout & system functions
around business rules
• Create System and Integration Test Cases and Test Data.
• Spearhead independently to kick off and manage all testing phases
• Plan, document, conduct and conclude with test results the Testing
activities for system integration phase.
• Responsible for Task planning, conducting meetings with business users &
system teams and Weekly Status reporting during the entire lifecycle of the
*Please send qualified candidates resumes with below details, which save
Candidate full Name:
Contact Mobile #:
Relocate/Commute to client location (YES/NO):
Availability to join project: ASAP
Candidate Date of Birth: (M/ D / Y):
Candidate Visa/Work Status (H1B/GC/Citizen):
How long your candidate Visa valid:
How many years candidate having US experience? :
Kindly let me know if you can go for in-person interview with client on
your own expenses (YES/NO):
Are you currently working on project or when did you complete your latest
How many interviews attended in last 2 weeks and options likely? :
Last 5 digits SSN No:
Which company is holding you are H1B Visa? :
Does Candidate have a car/license? :
Please send me 2 References of your recent project with their Name, Contact
Info, Designation and Official Email Id.
Reference # 1 Name:
Reference # 2 Name:
Please feel free to contact me for any further clarification
Direct Ph #:732-546-3726
15 Corp Place South,Suite # 416
Piscataway,NJ 08854, USA
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at