Hi Partner,
Please check with below requirement and send me suitable resume to
ste...@primesoftinc.com <nel...@primesoftinc.com>

Title: Sr Application Developer
Duration: 6 Months
Location:  NYC
Rate:  DOE $/hr on C2C
Interview Process:  Telephone, In-person

*Position Summary: *
The Application Development Manager is responsible for leading and
coordinating development resources through various initiatives.  The
Application Development Manager is responsible for overseeing the
successful development and delivery of all SMS related projects.  He/She
will have technical knowledge and superior management skills to support
their team. **

*Minimum Qualifications:*

   Must have technical background/knowledge.

   Bachelor's degree in Management or a related technical field.

   2-3 years experience technically leading development based projects

*Requirements and General Skills:*

   Nice to have - perl would be a plus, as well as c++,

   Microsoft Project experience a must.

   Microsoft Project Server experience preferred.

   Microsoft Access & Microsoft Excel expertise a must.

   Sharepoint experience preferred.

   Experience in a Subscription based business preferred.

*Technical Skills:*

   C, C++, SQL expertise

   Oracle BRM experience preferred.

   Sharepoint design/modifications/updates.

   Jira experience preferred.

   CVS experience preferred.

*Please send qualified candidates resumes with below details, which save
Candidate full Name:
Contact Mobile #:
Email id:
Current location:
Relocate/Commute to client location (YES/NO):
Availability to join project: ASAP
Candidate Date of Birth: (M/ D / Y):
Candidate Visa/Work Status (H1B/GC/Citizen):
How long your candidate Visa valid:
How many years candidate having US experience? :
Kindly let me know if you can go for in-person interview with client on
your own expenses (YES/NO):
Are you currently working on project or when did you complete your latest
How many interviews attended in last 2 weeks and options likely? :
Last 5 digits SSN No:
Which company is holding you are H1B Visa? :
Does Candidate have a car/license? :
Please send me 2 References of your recent project with their Name, Contact
Info, Designation and Official Email Id.

Reference # 1 Name:
Phone No:
E-mail contact:
Reference # 2 Name:
Phone No:
E-mail contact:
Please feel free to contact me for any further clarification

Direct Ph #:732-546-3726

15 Corp Place South,Suite # 416
Piscataway,NJ 08854, USA