*Dear Associate,
resumes on Email: zia.k...@panzersolutions.com

Job title: QA Lead
Location: Basking Ridge, NJ or Horsham, PA
Duration:  6+ Months Contract
Need Local To PA or NJ

- Coordinate, Manage, & Report on large cross application testing efforts
- Establish/Track milestone dates within testing effort
- Lead testing teams through test data identification/documentation
- Oversee Test Environment identification and confirmation of required
- Establish Test Execution plan
- Run daily testing status meeting and generate status reports
- Facilitate Defect Remediation
- Report progress to Stakeholders

Top 3 Requirements:
1. Knowledge of the overall QA/Testing process, especially for large
cross-application efforts (note this is NOT a hands on execution position)
2. Project Management Experience to manage the overall testing process;
know what to report and when to escalate
3. MS Excel

Nice to have:
• Quality Center
• MS Project