We have a below urgent requirement from our client.
Please let me know if you have any suitable consultants for the below
*Subject: **Data Analyst*
*Location: **Philadelphia, PA(F2F Interview)***
*Duration: **24 months +*
• Must have a Bachelors degree from an accredited university.
• 5-7 years of experience in defining, designing and implementing data
acquisition projects within large data warehouse environments. 3+ years’ of
experience using E/Rwin modeling tool. Workgroup release 8 is preferred.
• 3+ years’ experience writing PL SQL queries, Windows and/or Unix
• Ability to source data from different source systems (flat file, RDBMS,
• Strong database analysis skills
• Solid knowledge with relational databases and with ETL tools (AbInitio,
• Must be self-motivated, independent, resourceful and a demonstrated team
member who is capable of being objective and giving/taking constructive
• Flexibility and adaptability to fit the needs of the project, making
progress despite ambiguity
• Ability to work within existing processes, but able to understand and
define where new, different or abridged processes should be used
• Ability to prioritize and re-prioritize as events warrant
• Ability to work across group boundaries and forge cross-functional
• Experienced and skilled user of office productivity tools such as
Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Project Server.
• Lead in the design and overall data integration processes and
• Drive the analysis, design, and documentation of complex databases and
other data sources supporting the Tax Transformation initiatives.
• Diagram data acquisition processes and data workflows.
• Organize data acquisition work and deliverables and integrate/synthesize
broad and diverse inputs and large amounts of information to formulate
cohesive data requirements.
• Produce systemic data profiling requirements and lead the data profiling
• Compile data profile results and document for downstream use by the
business data analysis and scenario calculation streams.
• Must have excellent communication skills - Ability to communicate
verbally and in writing clearly and succinctly, complex design and
technical issues, as well as business and product requirements. Must be
detail oriented with excellent grammar, spelling, and punctuation skills
High level analytical skills
Excellent interpersonal skills with team player mentality Multi-tasking
Strong listening skills
Thanks and Regards
* IT Recruiter*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
For more options, visit this group at