Hi Friends,

                    We have a below urgent requirement from our client.
Please let me know if you have any suitable consultants for the below
requirement..

*Subject: **JAVA Developers (Citizen/GC/ GC EAD)***

*Location: **Warren, NJ (Need Locals)***

*Duration: **6-12 month +*

* *

*Required Skills / Experience*:

- 2 years experience using Java, J2EE, XML, SQL, and Stored Procedures

-Strong EJB/Java application development experience in Enterprise computing
environment

-WebSphere environment with RAD development tool experience is a must

-Strong analytical & troubleshooting skills

*Education / Certifications: *

Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.

Candidates must pass a background check and skills assessment.

Face-to-Face interview is required.

* *

Thanks and Regards
*      Rajveer*