We have a hot opening for.......

Job Title: QA Tester

Location: Chicago HQ

Duration: 6+ Months

*         4 - 5 Years QA Experience

*         ITS/Blue Squared Experience

*         Blue Plans/HealthCare Experience

*         EDI Experience 837/835

*         ICD 10

*         EDIFECS

*         QTP

Evaluate and test software to verify functioning according to specifications
and requirements.
. Validate that software meets established and reasonable performance
. Write, review, revise, and verify quality standards and test procedures.
. Manage and communicate defect status and updates with developers.
. Prepare and develop test strategies and test plans.
. Mentor more junior associates when applicable in methodologies, practices,
and techniques.
. Work collaboratively with others to resolve issues and defects.
. Create and analyze test data.

Full Name:

Contact No:

E-mail ID: