*Dear Associate,
resumes on Email:

Position: Peoplesoft Consultant
Location: Denver,CO
Duration: 3+ Months Contract

PeopleSoft consultant for enterprise portal environment with the following
skill set:

Portal  -  Structure, Stylesheets, Pagelets, Internal/External,  (General
overall knowledge)
Collaborative workspace
Design skills/Best practice knowledge of Workspace/Dashboards
Mobile Apps w/PeopleSoft
JAVA Knowledge
PeopleTools Version 8.52

This engagement is estimated to be for 12 weeks (480 hours) starting around
March 18th.
Interview will be conduction on March 12, 2012.

Best Regards,

Zia Khan | Lead Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC
Email: zia.k...@panzersolutions.com