Hope you are doing well,

Am Umendar working in the recruitment wing of USM Business Systems. We have
a urgent need at FL mentioned below. Kindly let me know your comfort level
with your word format resume to expedite the process. Thank you

*Title: Senior SQL Server DBA *
*Location: Jacksonville, FL*
*Duration: 6+ months *

*Skills Needed:*
*Our Client needs a Senior SQL Server DBA with enterprise data warehousing
environment experience *
• *10+ years* of experience as a *SQL Server DBA*
• *5+ years* of experience working as a* SQL DBA in a Data Warehousing
• *5+ years *of experience as a* DBA *with *SQL Server 2008 & higher*
• *1+ years *of experience as a *DBA* with *SQL Server  2012 *
• Experience working in a *Multi-TB large enterprise* data warehousing
• Excellent verbal and written communication.

*Thanks & Regards....*
*Sr IT Recruiter*
*USM Business Systems*
*Ph: (703)-880-5230*