*Dear Associate,
resumes on Email: zia.k...@panzersolutions.com

*Position: QA Tester with SOAP UI
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Duration: 6+ month contract

***********Must Be Local To INDIANA***********

Experience in configuring and executing test scripts in SOAP UI testing
Conceptual knowledge of web service architecture
Develops and implements test plans
Translate use cases to test cases
Manual Testing then using the XML that is produced by the system to create
a set of similar automated tests in SOAPUI (an automated testing tool for
web service based applications.)
The tool the tester will be working with is new and will offer experience
with the latest technologies.
The role presents the opportunity to demonstrate initiative and creativity
in a challenging environment.

This person will be working for the Energy Conversion Dept. Will be
handling the test applications responsible for the Energy transactions
between Intergy and any future customers
*Best Regards,

Zia Khan | Lead Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC
Email: zia.k...@panzersolutions.com