*Dear Associate,
Status.
resumes on Email: zia.k...@panzersolutions.com

Position : ETL Tester
Location: Billerica, MA
Duration: 6+ Months Contract

Responsibilities:
Design and execute automated and manual test strategies, test plans, test
scripts, and test summaries
Develop complex SQL queries, SQL scripts and VB Scripts to automate tests
Contribute to validation plans, traceability matrix, and validation report
Develop automated data tests using Informatica DVO
Automate test data set-up using SQL scripts, QTP and VB Script or Selenium
/ Java
Analyze new features / defects for optimal test scenarios and use good
judgment to apply automation Vs manual testing

Qualifications:
4+ years structured software development environment experience
2+ years commercial product testing using test automation tools such as
QTP, Selenium and Informatica DVO
2+ years testing at the data level, extensively utilizing SQL on the
command line or writing SQL scripts
Experience with both automated and manual testing of back-end / server
software

Best Regards,

Zia Khan | Lead Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC