We have a below urgent requirement from our client.
Please let me know if you have any suitable consultants for the below
*Subject: UNIX/Linux Release Engineer***
*Location: San Francisco, CA*
*Duration: **1+ year*
*Required Technical Skills*
• BA/BS degree in Computer Science, or equivalent work experience.
• 4+ years in a UNIX/Linux Release Engineering role, including
• Building J2EE based applications with Maven
• Continuous Integration (Hudson/ Jenkins preferred)
• Deploying websites
• Isolating build/deployment issues versus code issues
• eCommerce experience preferred
• 4+ years working with web server technologies (2+ with WebSphere)
• 4+ years using major relational databases (DB2 preferred) with 1+ years
in DB change management (Liquibase, DBMaintain, etc.)
• 2+ years of Python, Perl and/or UNIX shell scripting
*Desirable Technical Skills *
• Deployment automation experience (e.g. AnthillPro, XFlow, scripted
• Infrastructure automation experience (e.g. Chef, Puppet, etc.)
• Subversion (SVN) administration experience.
• Hands on Java/JSP, HTML/XML programming experience.
• Retail industry experience.
• Experience implementing or using Continuous Delivery methodologies.
• Excellent customer service attitude, communication skills (written and
verbal), and interpersonal skills.
• Patience and perseverance in following best practices for process
• Ability to plan long-term, but execute goals in tangible short-term
• Ability to work under pressure and in high stress situations with a calm
Thanks and Regards
* IT Recruiter*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.