Hi Friends,

                    We have a below urgent requirement from our client.
Please let me know if you have any suitable consultants for the below
requirement.

*Subject: UNIX/Linux Release Engineer***

*Location: San Francisco, CA*

*Duration: **1+ year*

*Required Technical Skills*

• BA/BS degree in Computer Science, or equivalent work experience.

• 4+ years in a UNIX/Linux Release Engineering role, including

• Building J2EE based applications with Maven

• Continuous Integration (Hudson/ Jenkins preferred)

• Deploying websites

• Isolating build/deployment issues versus code issues

• eCommerce experience preferred

• 4+ years working with web server technologies (2+ with WebSphere)

• 4+ years using major relational databases (DB2 preferred) with 1+ years
in DB change management (Liquibase, DBMaintain, etc.)

• 2+ years of Python, Perl and/or UNIX shell scripting

*
*

*Desirable Technical Skills *

• Deployment automation experience (e.g. AnthillPro, XFlow, scripted
workflows, etc.)

• Infrastructure automation experience (e.g. Chef, Puppet, etc.)

• Subversion (SVN) administration experience.

• Hands on Java/JSP, HTML/XML programming experience.

• Retail industry experience.

• Experience implementing or using Continuous Delivery methodologies.

*
*

*Soft Skills*

• Excellent customer service attitude, communication skills (written and
verbal), and interpersonal skills.

• Patience and perseverance in following best practices for process
improvements.

• Ability to plan long-term, but execute goals in tangible short-term
incrementals.

• Ability to work under pressure and in high stress situations with a calm
demeanor.

**

Thanks and Regards
*      Rajveer*