Position : Websphere Developer
Duration : 6 months Plus ( Could go long term)
Rate : DOE
Location –Omaha, NE
Interview Process : Phone Hire
• Create, code, prototype, integrate and test development and mapping
• Participate in specifications and designs.
• Learn and exercise processing methodology and practices.
• Prepare documentation for mapping and processes.
• Support operational department and production systems when needed.
• 2+ years of working with IBM Ascential\WTX Websphere data transformation
• Associates degree in computer programming, E-Business or equivalent
• Familiar with standard data concepts, practices and procedures required,
• Excel, Outlook, Access and Windows XP or 7 experience required.
• Experience with XML Schemas, EDI, PDF and IDOC
• Experience utilizing reporting tools; BIRT- Eclipse or SQL required.
• Experience with version control management preferred.
• Strong analytical and organizational skills required.
• Good technical writing skills required.
• Strong interpersonal communication skills required.
• Ability to multi-task several projects to accomplish team goals a must.
• Ability to work in a team environment
*Thanks & Regards*
*Rathna Kumar | Senior-IT Recruiter |*
*Email: rath...@usmsystems.com , Phone: 703-349-2660 *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.