*Dear Associate,
resumes on Email: zia.k...@panzersolutions.com

Position : UNIX Engineer
Location: Portland , OR
Duration: 12+ Months Contract

JOB DESCRIPTION: Responsible for the build and delivery and configuration
of Linux and Unix servers in support of projects. Manages Systems,
Application availability, and Monitoring for Linux/Unix servers. Works with
project team members and stakeholders to aid in delivery of new
applications and services. Manages Linux/Unix security.

UNIX admin (Solaris) – Senior to Expert
Red Hat Linux (Red Hat) – Senior to Expert
Understanding of SCM tools including Subversion and ClearCase –
Intermediate to Senior
Experience with building and delivering Java code - Intermediate
Apache – Senior to Expert
Tomcat – Senior to Expert
JBoss – Intermediate to Senior
Java – Beginner to Intermediate (some knowledge)
Understanding of LAMP applications and setup – Intermediate to Senior
Shell scripting  – Intermediate to Senio

Would prefer those with experience in:
 Windchill Experience (highly desired)
Infrastructure Build Automation (Puppet/Chef)
Monitoring tools (Nations, Cacti, Ganglia, HP Sitescope, etc.)
Network Monitoring tools (SevOne, SolarWinds)
Experience with scripting Languages (Python, Ruby, Perl, Ant)

Best Regards,

Zia Khan | Lead Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC
Email: zia.k...@panzersolutions.com