*Greetings from Robert,*
Please send profile to rob...@infolob.com
Job Title: Sr. Quality Analyst
Duration: 6+ Months Contract
*Job Roles And Responsibilities*:
1. Analyze business requirements and technical specifications for client
applications. Create the corresponding test strategy, test plans, and test
cases for Client’s SQA team
2. Execute SQA testing of Client applications in accordance with project
documentation and aligned with company standards
3. Perform back-end (database) testing using complex SQL queries on Oracle
and SQL Server databases. Perform regression and integration testing.
4. Perform front-end (functional) testing of Web and GUI applications
5. Analyze test results and logs defects in HP Quality Center. Partner with
project team members on the resolution and re-testing of identified defects
6. Prepare reports of defects, test results, etc., through HP Quality
Center. Provide constructive feedback and process improvement
recommendations to the project team
7. Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across disciplines and
8. Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements.
*Job Requirements* (Education, Experience, and Training):
• Minimum Bachelors Degree or 8 years of IT experience
• Minimum 5 years experience performing Software Quality Assurance
• Required licensures, professional certifications, and/or Board
certifications as applicable
• Advanced knowledge of Software QA automated test tools
• Knowledge of load testing
• Knowledge of medical terminology
• Knowledge of health care industry a plus
• Knowledge of project management and execution of multiple projects
• Knowledge of defect tracking tools.
• Knowledge of health care EDI formats and processes a plus
• Knowledge of automated testing and performance testing tools
• Knowledge of Web Services testing tools (XML, SOAP/UI)
• Communication (verbal, written and listening), planning,
organizing, analytical, project management, problem-solving and
• Ability to analyze data and arrive at a logical conclusion
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to
questions from groups of managers, clients and customers
• Ability to evaluate production situations and current information
to determine the appropriate course of action and execute decisions
• Ability to operate in a dynamic change environment
• Ability to use software, hardware and peripherals related to job
responsibilities, including MS Office and Project
• Ability to write and understand complex SQL and Oracle database
* It will be a mixture of both front-end and back-end testing,
probably 75% front-end and 25% back-end.
*Robert | Business Development Manager | Infolob Solutions Inc*
*Email: **rob...@infolob.com** | Phone: *214-550-0248* | Fax: *214–260–1160
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.