Hope you are doing well,
Am Umendar working in the recruitment wing of USM Business Systems. We have
a urgent need at MO mentioned below. Kindly let me know your comfort level
with your word format resume to expedite the process. Thank you
Title: Sr. QA Engineers
Duration: 6 month
The Software Quality Assurance Engineer performs moderately complex testing
tasks requiring planning, scheduling, and testing to assure that developed
products meet design specifications and are within total quality management
limits and standards. They will communicate with product, developers and
technical support specialists on product issues; operate under general
supervision and report to the Software Quality Engineering Manager. This
position requires three to five years of experience in development,
research, or product testing.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED FOR THIS PROJECT
• Java programming skills are required.
• Has good Automation skills both UI and service level ( Selenium, Fitnesse)
• Good understanding of REST services, experience with web services testing
• Has good sql skills
• Has experience Java development
• Has experience working in an agile environment
• Has good communication skills
JAVA SKILLS ARE REQUIRED SO THAT THE QA RESOURCE IS:
• Able to perform service level testing
• Will need to be able to work very closely with the developers
• Can assist with supporting the automation framework and work on automation
• Can write Java code in a selenium framework, or some other service
• Experience testing in a cloud environment or in a cloud release strategy.
• Many of our project teams are migrating their work to the cloud,
experience here a plus.
Thanks & Regards....
Sr IT Recruiter
USM Business Systems
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.