*Job Title: Application Architect*
*Location: New York, NY ( Need someone closer this place so cannot look for
Outstation Candidates ) *
*Interview Process : Phone Followed by F2F*
· Typically has 7 to 10 years of experience in multiple IT areas
and 2–3 years of relevant architecture experience.
*The customer needs to move out of a data center by 11/15. Several End User
Compute (EUC) components, including Lync, will be migrating to their parent
company's EUC environment in order to hand over control for EUC.
*This resource will also be responsible for evaluating a complex file
server and for collating the various end user changes from other towers
into a coherent end user change process.*
*- Minimum of 5 years extensive experience with OCS and Lync
- Experience migrating users to a new Lync environment
- Solid understanding of Windows file servers and controlling access at the
folder and share levels
- Experience creating and executing end user migration instructions
- Strong written and oral communication skills* *
*- create and execute detailed migration plans
- document remediation requirements and reasons
- create and conduct test plans*
· BS in EE or CS or equivalent; MS in CS preferred.
*Thanks & Regards*
*Rathna Kumar | Senior-IT Recruiter |*
*Email: **rath...@usmsystems.com** , Phone:** **703-349-2660** *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.