* Currently, I am recruiting candidates for my Below
requirement as mentioned below. If you have a matching profile, please send
me the updated resume along with contact details at the earliest. *
*Subject: SAN Administrator*
*Location: Reston, VA*
*Duration: 6+ months*
- SAN administrator with a minimum of 2 years experience managing either
EMC or HDS storage arrays. Experience with one or more of the following
models are desired:
- EMC Symmetrix DMX-800, DMX-1000, DMX-2000 DMX-3 and DMX-4, VMAX
- HDS USP-V,95XX, 9200
- Knowledge of Storage tools from EMC or HDS, such as:
- SRDF, ECC
- Experience with zoning, configuration and management of Brocade SAN
- Minimum of 2 years System Administration experience encompassing Windows,
Solaris, AIX, or Linux.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft, Solaris, AIX, and Linux platforms as it
relates to mounting and managing LUN's and HBA configuration.
- Familiarity with multi-pathing and volume management software such as
Veritas DMP, MPIO, PowerPath
- Experience with data migrations
*Thanks and Regards*
*Sr IT Recruiter*
*Email: ranadhe...@usmsystems.com *
*Ph: 703-349-3698 *
*Fax: 703-995-0830 *
*14175 Sullyfield Circle, Suite # 400,Chantilly, VA 20151, U.S.A*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.