Please *make sure you Submit with the copy of the H1b along with the resume
* to ensure Single Layers.
Position : Salesforce Consultant
Location : Orlando,FL ( prefer Local Candidates)
Duration : 6 Months Plus
· Provides design recommendations based on long-term IT
· Develops enterprise level application and custom integration
solutions including major enhancements and interfaces, functions and
· Uses a variety of platforms to provide automated systems
applications to customers.
· Provides expertise regarding the integration of applications
across the business.
· Determines specifications, then plans, designs, and develops the
most complex and business critical software solutions, utilizing
appropriate software engineering processes—either individually or in
concert with project team. Will assist in the most difficult support
· Develops programming and development standards and procedures as
well as programming architectures for code reuse.
· Has in-depth knowledge of state-of-the art programming languages
and object-oriented approaches in designing, coding, testing and debugging
· Understands and consistently applies the attributes and processes
of current application development methodologies.
· Researches and maintains knowledge in emerging technologies and
possible application to the business.
· Viewed both internally and externally as a technical expert and
critical technical resource across multiple disciplines.
· Acts as an internal consultant, advocate, mentor and change
agent. Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Information
Systems, or other related field. Or equivalent work experience.
· Typically has 7 to 10 years of experience in multiple IT areas
and 2–3 years of relevant architecture experience.
· Requires advanced to expert level knowledge and understanding of
architecture, application systems design and integration.
*Job Description: *
· This request is for an experienced SalesForce.com resource to
perform tasks ranging from interface development using Cast Iron, to
configuration and administration in the native SalesForce.com environment.
The customer has been using SalesForce.com for the past 5 years. This would
be a continuation of their customizations of the tool to meet their
· APEX (SalesForce)
· SOQL (SalesForce)
· Cast Iron (Integration Appliance)
· Java Script
Candidate needs to be on site full time in the New York, NY office with
occasional meetings in East Windsor, NJ. Actual expenses for travel from NY
to East Windsor, if required, are acceptable.*
· BS in EE or CS or equivalent; MS in CS preferred.
*Thanks & Regards*
*Rathna Kumar | Senior-IT Recruiter |*
*Email: **rath...@usmsystems.com** , Phone:** **703-349-2660** *
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes?hl=en.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.