Hi Friends,

                    We have a below urgent requirement from our client.
Please let me know if you have any suitable consultants for the below
requirement.

*Subject: UI Developer*
Location: Cincinnati, OH

*Duration: 6 months+*

The UI resource will be working on UI aspects of the Banner Transformation
project.  This resource will help create Wireframe Mockups to aid in
clarification of features and stories.  They would also be able to help
with minor LESS/CSS refactoring for consistency.

*Requirements:*

The ideal candidates should possess:

·         Experience with user experience and wire framing [ideally 2-3
years]

·         Experience with front end development (CSS, CSS3, HTML and HTML5)
and its ramifications across browsers [ideally 3-5 years]

·         Experience interpreting design intent across multiple
applications (same design thought across different pages and apps) [
ideally 2-3 years]

·         Ideal candidate will have web design and development experience

* *

*Nice to have:*

·         Agile environment experience

Thanks and Regards