Hope you are doing well.

 I have an urgent job requirement for *Sr. .NET DEVELOPER @ Hopewell, NJ. *

updated resume to kart...@skymaxindustries.com

 *Title : Sr. .NET DEVELOPER *

*Location : Hopewell, NJ *

*Duration : 6 - 12 Months Contract *

*Interview Type : Phone then In-Person Interview *

* *

*Primary Skills: .NET 5+yrs; ASP.NET *

* *

*Job Description: *

 -Need candidates who can come for in-person interview

-Create technical design documents based on project needs

-Development of programs using the environment *ASP.NET, JQUERY, WCF, HTML,
JAVASCRIPT, AJAX, CSS, SQL Server 2008* (*.Net 3.5 *and above)

-Participate in the development of the application solution and perform
unit/integration and system testing

-Participate in all major application solution decisions

-Participate in Acceptance testing phase and resolve high-level functional

-Interface with business stakeholders to understand requirements and
suggest solution

 *Job Requirement: *

-5+ years *.NET 3.5 / ASP.NET* and above

-5+ years *SQL Server 2008 database / Development experience .*

-Good experience in *JQUERY, WCF, HTML, JavaScript, CSS, AJAX *

-3+ years Domain Knowledge - *Financial Services* is a plus.

you are interested.**

Full Name (As per SSN) :
Contact No :
Email id : *

*Visa Status :
Availability :*

 *Thanks & Regards,*

*P: **206-866-0171*

*Email: kart...@skymaxindustries.com*

*An E-Verify employer*

 *"Leading People and Technology to the Highest Level"*