*Please review below requirement and Send me your consultant profile and
contact details to mane...@sriveninfosys.net*
*and call me 732-835-0098*
*Job : SharePoint Architecture*
*Location : downtown Houston,TX*
*Duration : long term*
- *Phone HIRE*
- *Microsoft SharePoint Technologist - Expert*
- *10+ years overall IT experience and 10 years’ experience in Microsoft
development platform technologies*
This position is an expert level technologist role responsible for the
architecture, design, installation and support for the SharePoint Farms as
a member of the Application Development & Support - Development Platforms
team. The IT Application Development & Support department is responsible
for the architecture, design, development and maintenance for all complex
enterprise applications. The primary result is reliable, cost-effective
technology implementations and operations.
*Qualifications and Technical Skills*
- · Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science, engineering
or related field.
- · *5+ years’ experience working with SharePoint Server
software performing both build and operational roles (SharePoint 2010
- · *10+ years overall IT experience and 10 years’ experience in
Microsoft development platform technologies*.
- · Expert knowledge of SharePoint Architecture, Object Model,
Shared Services, SharePoint Templates, and SharePoint Features
- · Expert knowledge with custom workflows, data integration,
dashboards, web parts, content types and SDLC using SharePoint family of
- · Expert Knowledge with SharePoint design and development
using Visual Studio (Including Reporting Services), InfoPath and SharePoint
- · Strong Experience maintaining, configuring and managing a
SharePoint environment, including backup, performance tuning, patching, job
scheduling, and supporting developers (SharePoint 2010 preferable)
- · Experience with building out-of-the-box and custom solutions
on SharePoint, including Web Parts (SharePoint 2010 preferable)
- · Experience with NLB
- · Leadership experience.
- · Technical project management experience.
- · Experience in designing application technical architectures
and technology roadmaps.
- · Experience working in a global, enterprise IT department.
- · Direct experience with technical support for the custom
application development lifecycle; application design, installation &
documentation, code management, and code deployments.
- · Ability to design enterprise application infrastructure to
provide for high availability, and disaster recovery.
- · Strong analytical skills; ability to perform complex systems
analysis and draw conclusions by relating information from different
sources, including root-cause analysis and issue resolution
- · Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- · Available for after-hours on-call support rotation.
- · Experience with the following technologies:
- MOSS 2007 and Sharepoint 2010
- SharePoint Search (Fast Search/Sharepoint 2013)
- MS .NET Framework
- MS SQL 2005, 2008 & SSRS
- IIS6 & 7
- Microsoft 2003 & 2008 OS
- Microsoft SCOM and HP Mercury Business Activity Center monitoring tools
- · Knowledge of network communications, server hardware
configuration, and server operational support and maintenance processes and
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.