Hope you are doing well.

 I have an urgent job requirement for *JD Edwards Technical Consultant @
Southern, CT. *

updated resume to sha...@identitysol.com

 *Title : JD Edwards Technical Consultant *

*Location : Anywhere in USA, east coast may be best *

*Duration : 6 Months Plus Contract *

 *Job Description: *

 The candidate selected will focus on the technical deployment as it
relates to the JD Edward's Enterprise One application & the implementation
of Sales/Use tax software. The resource will be involved in all aspects of
the implementation of the products/technology solutions to include but not
be limited to developing code, performing current system audits, system
configuration, testing, knowledge transfer, and development of custom

 *Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities: *

-Execute on client Statement of Work (SOW)

-Manage all phases of a Sales/Use tax & JD Edward's software implementation
by adhering to best practice methodology.

-Actively collaborate with the JD Edward's Practice Leader, and Solutions
Delivery Team to ensure overall customer satisfaction

-Strong knowledge and experience in working with JD Edwards Enterprise One
application. Experience coding, testing and debugging applications, reports
and C functions using the Enterprise One tool set.

-Adept at developing systems requirements for development of custom

 *To Qualify: *

-3+ years of development experience with *JD Edwards (Oracle) Enterprise
One 9.0 *and *9.1 *and other relevant application development tools is

-3+ years' experience in implementation and project management of *Sales/Use
tax software *and/or *JD Edwards Enterprise One software is a plus *

-3+ years' experience with Development or Implementation of *JD Edwards
Sales Order or Procurement Systems *

-JD Edward's *OCM* (Object Configuration Manager), *SAW* (Server Admin
Workbench) is REQUIRED

-Familiarity with Sales Order Management, Procurement, Accounts Receivable,
Accounts Payable, and Contract and Service Billing is a plus

-Reviewing *JD Edwards Debug Logs* is a plus

-Familiarity with C++ , XML web services, and/or Java is a plus

-Excellent oral, written, interpersonal, organizational, time management,
problem solving, and presentation skills are REQUIRED

-Working knowledge of Sales and Use Tax integrations to JD Edwards is a

-Ability to assist clients in developing a needs analysis for implementing
Sales/Use tax products; creating design documents and UML diagrams using
Word and Visio

you are interested.**

Full Name (As per SSN) :*

*Current Location:*

*Phone Number:*

*Communication Skills:*

*Work Status:*

*Skype id:*

*F2F(if required)(Y or N):*

 *Thanks & Regards,*

*Identity Software Solutions LLC*

Email: sha...@identitysol.com | Tel (510) 227-1814 | www.identitysol.com

 Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail. Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information
and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you have received this
mail in error please notify the sender by replying with a "REMOVE" in the
subject line and your email address shall be removed immediately from the