Please find the specs of the requirement below; kindly send suitable
profiles to *srikanth.acha...@keyseries.us <srika...@logisofttechinc.com>
*Java Tech lead with Wealth Management exp*
*Contract/Right to Hire:*
*No. of Positions:*
Phone + Skype
*12+ years of experience in Software Development with at least 8 years of
experience in Java/Oracle Web based technologies.*
*PL/SQL and Wealth Management background are the key for this role*
*Understanding of Wealth Management domain, especially, Fees, Custody,
1. 12+ years of experience in Software Development with at least 8
years of experience in Java/Oracle Web based technologies.
2. Demonstrated expertise in Architecting and Designing highly complex
solutions using Java and Oracle technologies including but not limited to
Core Java, Struts 2.0, J2EE(JSP/Servlets), EJB 3.0, Oracle 11g, PL/SQL,
Weblogic 11g, Messaging Queues etc.
3. Proven experience in designing and developing complex milestones
based workflows, both Synchronous and Asynchronous using Java and PL/SQL.
4. Must be able to represent the team(s) in cross functional settings
and interface with Business Leads, Product Owners, Enterprise Architects,
External Vendors and other development tracks. Excellent communications
skills are a must for this position.
5. Ability to provide technical leadership under pressure to ensure
high quality deliverables.
6. Experience in Service Oriented Architecture environment.
7. Solid understanding of Enterprise Architecture and how business
architecture and technical architecture work in tandem for successful EA.
8. Thorough understanding of Design Patterns such as MVC, Singleton,
Session Façade etc.
9. Ability to understand existing patterns and standards quickly and
ensure that these are being strictly adhered to by the team.
10. Experience in using development tools such as Eclipse, Ant, SQL
Developer, Star Team
11. Position will be responsible for interfacing with central teams for
environments, test data set up, configuration set up, technical runbooks
12. Thorough understanding of both Agile (SCRUM) and Classic (Waterfall)
software development methodologies.
13. Understanding of Wealth Management domain, especially, *Fees, Custody,
Thanks & Regards
Kindly submit your consultant profile to above Email ID. Email is the best
way to reach me out.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.