We have a Teradata Developer Position in Richmond, VA for a 6+months
Teradata Developer with Informatica Exp
Looking for resources with Teradata and Informatica experience.
- Must be expert on SQL
- Good understanding of data ware housing concept and relational data bases
- Must have experience on Teradata Tools (SQL Assistant) and using Teradata
(BTEQ, Fast Load, MultiLoad, FastExport, TPump)
- Creation of database objects like tables, views, joins and indexes-
- Develop and support Extraction, Transformation and Load process (ETL)
Informatica PowerCenter to populate Teradata tables and flat files
- Must have good knowledge on SDLC.
- Must have good communication skills
- Experience on Business Object, Writing UNIX shell scripts (Korn Shell)
and knowledge on
Healthcare domain will be added advantage.
*If interested, forward your resume to **ab...@baisys.com*<ab...@baisys.com>
* and you can reach me at **510-995-7159. Please forward resume with rate
requirement, availability and work authorization.*
*Thanks and Regards*
*Senior Technical Recruiter*
*[image: cid:image002.gif@01CC1158.DFD36870]* *510-995-7159*
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.