*Dear Associate,
resumes on Email:

Position:  MS SQL DBA
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Duration:  6+ Months Contract

*--------- Must be MS SQL DBA not SQL DBA -----------
*Please send me the resume who are Microsoft SQL DBA
A technical SME with expertise in database and infrastructure solution.
Responsible for driving changes required to increase scalability of the
Fanatics.com infrastructure and databases (including Football 2003).
Collaborates with all IT functional teams to evaluate the results of the
changes and identify additional opportunities for improving scalability.

Main duties and responsibilities:
Need to be in JAX at the client site (3-4 days if they are Atlanta based)
and drive the Infrastructure solutions and efficiencies to ensure meeting
the pre-peak release schedule. Should be working closely with the Infra
teams and Sapient Enterprise Architect and Scalability Architect. Should
have good communication and documentation skills and be able ramp up.

We need a msSQL DBA preferably with msSQL2012 expertise and AlwaysOn
experience, but one that has msSQL2008 will do.  The emphasis should be on
performance tuning and DB optimization.

Best Regards,

Zia Khan | Lead Technical Recruiter
Panzer Solutions LLC