Hope you are doing well.

I have an urgent job requirement for* XSLT PROGRAMMER @ NYC, NY.*

updated resume to kart...@skymaxindustries.com

*Location : NYC, NY*

*Duration : 3 - 6 Months Contract*

*Pay Rate : $43/hr C2C(All Inclusive)(Negotiable)*

*Job Description:*

Programmer responsible for delivering *XML* content using *XSLT* *

- Develop application designs in support of the systems specifications and
interfaces, perhaps in conjunction with application or technical architects.

- Coordinate work with other software developers on *agile project team.*

- Programmer is responsible for analysis, design, coding, unit and
integration to build testing.

- Document and place into system integration environment all application
code developed by programmer.

- Should have exposure to *Java / J2EE.*

- Should have a good hands on experience on *XML* *Technologies* (e.g. *XML,

- Should have some prior experience in any database, will be involved in
writing *XSLs, XSDs,* other stored procedures and functions.

- The successful candidate will get up to speed quickly and have
deliverables in each agile Sprint.

*Job Requirement:*

-Minimum 3 years experience with *XML*

-Minimum 3 years experience with *Java - J2EE*

-Minimum 3 years experience with *Web Content Management*

you are interested.**

Full Name (As per SSN) :
Contact No :
Email id :*

*Visa Status :*

*Current Location:*

*Total IT Experience:*

*Thanks & Regards,*

P: 206-866-0171
Email: kart...@skymaxindustries.com
An E-Verify employer

*"Leading People and Technology to the Highest Level"*