*Java Programmer Analyst*
Location - Columbus, OH
Duration - 2 yrs
Interview process - phone then skype
Client : Strategic Systems
Rate : 50 to 55 per hour on C2C
Experience Range: 8 or more yrs experience
*Java Programmer Analyst - Columbus, Ohio*
Client needs a web-based solution working with either the SACWIS or SCOTI .
Client is looking for the following objectives:
1. Follow a phased approach providing clearly defined, measurable and
functional software in short time increments including delivery of work
packages, system architecture, design and development documentation,
testing, training and related material necessary.
2. Complete testing of the system by executing controlled tests in the
existing system and duplicating the same tests in the Java solution.
Testing results will be clearly documented to identify issues and
resolutions for discrepancies.
3. Complete transition of software maintenance and support of the Java
solution to State staff for all aspects of operation and maintenance (e.g.,
code, batch scripts, etc.). Serena Dimensions will be used to manage
delivery of code and control of migration through the various environments:
Test, Systems Test, Acceptance Testing and Production.
3. JSF (Apache Myface), Richfaces, Seam, EJB 3.0 and JPA will be utilized
for objective 1 and Struts, Tiles, JSP and Hibernate for objective 2.
4. Security functions within the application will be converted to leverage
Novell eDirectory’s LDAP architecture to improve conformance with Client
security processes and standards; authentication; and user roles. The
resulting code will be able to be edited and compiled using the IBM
Rational Application Developer and deployed to WebSphere.
The JAVA Programmer Analysts will be members of the development team
responsible for new development, on the *SACWIS and/or SCOTI* projects, in
a Java based architecture running on IBM WebSphere.
* **Responsible for:*
· Develop and unit test code in accordance with the defined
· Create unit test plans which detail test conditions and expected
· Test code changes and resolve differences between expected and
· Assist with troubleshooting technical problems and issues
· Manage knowledge transfer of the application to Client staff
· Experience in *multiple projects* utilizing web services
· Experience designing and developing custom software solutions
· Experienced *CORE* *JAVA* developer
· *Object Oriented Programming* Experience (JAVA)
· *Expertise with JSF* (Apache Myface), Richfaces, Seam, EJB 3.0,
JPA , Struts, Tiles, JSP, Hibernate, Java J2EE 1.5,
· Demonstrated experience creating and executing technical designs
· Experienced developer using Rational Application Developer
· Experience using Websphere Application Server
* **Desired Skills*
· Experience with LDAP (Novell E-Directory)
· Experience with Java reporting
· Experience with Client SCOTI (Sharing Career Opportunity and
Training Initiatives) system
· Experience with SACWIS (Statewide Automated Child Welfare
*Non-Essential Skills (Desired)*
SQL*Loader, SQL*Net, SQL*Plus, Database Tuning, PL/SQL (functions,
procedures, packages, triggers), SQL, Shell script, Toad, HP Quality Center
or Test Director
*Skills and Technologies (most important skills are bolded).*
*Thanks & Regards*
Rathna Kumar | Senior-IT Recruiter |
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.