*Sr. Java (SOA) Developers – 2 positions open*
Location: Lake Oswego, OR (Portland, OR)
Duration :6+ month contracts
*Rate: $55 hour C2C MAX*
*Basic Required Qualifications:*
· A Bachelor's degree or 4 years of equivalent work experience.
· 6 Years’ experience in design, analysis, development, testing,
and implementation of a *Java/J2EE*.
· 1 recent years’ experience in SOAP based web services using
JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, and Spring framework.
· 4+ years’ experience in a Windows based development environment.
· 1+ years’ experience in Shell Scripting and Unix environment
· 1+ years of experience in build & packaging tools (MAVEN & ANT)
· 3+ years of experience XML, XSD, XSLT
· 3+ years of experience eon ORM frameworks like *Hibernate**,*IBatis.
· Good understanding of Gang of Four Design patterns and applying
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills, team player,
ability to work under changing requirements.
· Knowledge or experience in waterfall, Agile / SCRUM, and/or
Extreme Programming development methodologies.
· Knowledge of RUP and/or UML is a plus.
· *Health Care and Claims* is a large plus.
· Experience with Service Oriented Architecture.
· Thorough understanding of object oriented design and programming.
· Experience with automated unit testing.
· Experience with automated build processes.
· Experience with clustered solutions at both the application and
· Develop and maintain software for the ClaimsConnect solution.
· Analyze and review business, functional and high-level technical
· Create and support detailed project estimates and project work
· Plan, participate, and lead code reviews for changes and
enhancements that ensure standards compliance and systems interoperability.
· Create test plans for module-level integration and
· Identify code support issues, action resolutions, and provide
technical assistance for moderately complex problems.
· Prepare and package production-ready code modules for staging.
· Rapidly learn and apply new technologies.
· Effectively communicate with other Developers, Business Analysts,
Project Managers, Quality Control, and across other technology team
· Commit to a mindset of quality and continuous improvement.
*Thanks & Regards*
Rathna Kumar | Senior-IT Recruiter |
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.