Hi,

 Hope you are doing well.

 I have an urgent job requirement for *UX DESIGNER & **VBA PROGRAMMER
(Excel)** @ NYC, NY.*

updated resume to kart...@skymaxindustries.com

*REQUIREMENT 1:*

*Title : UX DESIGNER *

*Location : NYC, NY*

*Duration : 6 - 12 Months Plus (Contract-To-Hire)*

 *Primary Skills: Designer/UX -3-5 yrs+*

***** Only Citizens/GC Can Apply *****

 *Job Description:*

*Contract to hire*

 The ideal candidate is a creative thinker with broad knowledge of user
experience, usability, graphic design, and online technology. He/she will
be working directly with the client to implement user-centered design
processes but also must be able to work independently to meet deadlines for
team deliverables.

 The successful candidate will follow the established design structure for
all subsequent aspects of the final design and development including
organizational and navigational paradigms/metaphors, information taxonomy,
contents and features for each screen and priority of those contents, and
overall content schema. Where new or modified contents and features are
required, the Designer will work within the application performance
parameters to lead the design effort for these components.

 *Job Requirements:*

-Portfolio with interactive samples [required]

-Minimum 5 years experience as an interactive/web designer

-Ability to moderate strategic sessions effectively

-Perceived as SME and primary presenter of ?their’ work - internal and
external

-Ability to think conceptually as well as tactically and tangibly

-Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks

-Strong written, verbal and visual communication skills

-Demonstrated ability to work in a collaborative environment.

-Demonstrated ability to own projects and take initiative to get the job
done right

-Experience w/ full Adobe Creative Suite, Illustrator, Quark xpress, and
other development tools

-CSS skills a plus

-Java skills a plus

*REQUIREMENT 2:*

*Title : VBA PROGRAMMER (Excel) *

*Location : NYC, NY*

*Project End Date : 12/31/2014 *

*Primary Skills: VB 5+yrs*

*Job Description:*

The project team is seeking a strong Excel VBA resource onsite starting as
soon as possible. The VB Programmer will work within a dynamic team
structure to provide deliverables to meet the timelines on an agile
project. The team cohesiveness will allow the successful candidate to
contribute in significant ways to the team's output for the financial
services industry client.

*Skills should include:*

-Excellent *Excel* / *VBA* *development* *skills*

-Must have built sophisticated excel based apps

-Specific experience with *MS-Office 2010*

*-XML,* *XPATH,* *Web* *Services*

-Excellent communication skills

*-Oracle* *Database* *skills*

-Understanding of *agile* *software* *development* life cycle

*Job Requirement:*

-Minimum 5 years experience with *VB*

-Minimum 3 years experience with *SQL Database Administration*

-Minimum 3 years experience with *Oracle Database Administration*

you are interested.**

Full Name (As per SSN) :
Contact No :
Email id : *

*Visa Status :*

*Current Location:*

*Relocation:*

*Total IT Experience:*

*Availability:*

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Karthik*
*SKYMAX LLC. *
P: 206-866-0171
Email: kart...@skymaxindustries.com
www.skymaxindustries.com
An E-Verify employer

*"Leading People and Technology to the Highest Level"*