*SharePoint 2010 Developer*

*Location: Dallas, TX*

*Duration: contract through 12/27/2013, with likely extension into 2014*

*Restrictions: USC/GC preferred, any status acceptable*

* *

Senior SharePoint developer who can build custom solutions as well as offer
knowledge sharing sessions with the developer team.

Skills Required:

• SharePoint 2010, including out-of-box functionality
• SharePoint Designer (to build customized workflows and data views)
• InfoPath with xPath
• JavaScript
• JQuery
• .NET (ASP/C#)

Also - possess additional platform (middleware) skill sets, such as
ColdFusion, Flash/Flex/ActionScript.

This would be additional to the SharePoint and SQL required skill sets and
would provide additional options on solutions, as well as something we can
technically support afterwards, particularly if addressing running
real-time ADHOC when displaying graphical output that may require
selectable drill-downs.

Thanks and Best Regards,

*Sun-IT Solutions, Inc.,*

7400 Baymeadows way, Suite # 315, Jacksonville, Fl 32256

T: 904-737-2046 ext:158,f: 904-448-0321

*raj...@sun-itsolutions.com <jyoth...@sun-itsolutions.com>** ,

*Note:** We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited mail.
at **rem...@sun-itsolutions.com** and mention all the e-mail addresses to
be removed with any e-mail addresses, which might be diverting the e-mails
to you. We are sorry for the inconvenience*