Hi Associates,
Greetings!!

Please find the specs of the requirement below; kindly send suitable
profiles to *srikanth.acha...@keyseries.us <srika...@logisofttechinc.com>
*

·         QA

·         *Mobile: Android and iOS*

·     *    **Scripting Languages- PHP, Python, Perl*

·         Objective-C

*·         MUST be well-versed in AUTOMATION*

·         Strong communication skills- will be responsible for speaking up
and suggesting process improvement ideas.

*QA Professional*

*Location- * Carlsbad, California

*Duration- 6+ month contract*

* *

* *

*Description*

Responsible for the testing of mobile applications and web UI. Creates test
plans and identifies issues. Sorts through reports from users, coworkers,
and product owners to identify issues. Documents, prioritizes, and
reproduces issues. Automate test cases where feasible.

*Responsibilities*

Ensure our mobile clients are thoroughly tested.
Create and maintain automated and manual test suites
Perform performance analysis on our mobile clients
Document and log bugs in a bug-tracking system.
Prioritize bugs, and develop reproducible cases.
Be creative at finding edge cases.
Stay aware of all the latest mobile OS developments, and keep the testing
framework up-to-date.
Heavy involvement in the release cycle and release approval.
Work directly with development in an Agile environment.
Work with others to address customer support issues.

*Experience*

Knowledgeable in our 3 main supported mobile OSes: WP7, Android, iOS
Experience in a QA role or equivalent
Proficient in an interpretive language( Python, perl, php, etc)
Experience with basic SQL queries
Comfortable with light Linux related tasks
Knowledge in other applicable languages a plus(Java, Objective C, .Net)

*Qualifications*

Strong attention to detail
Ability for spatial orientation (e.g. applying a map to the "real world")
Bachelor's degree in a related field preferred
Mobile experience a plus

Thanks & Regards

Srikanth Acharya

Manager Recruitments

KEYSERIES, LLC

110 Washington Ave, North Haven, CT - 06473

Direct:  (203)-404-0422 Fax: (888)-898-7325

srikanth.acha...@keyseries.us