JD – below
Location – Gaithersburg, Maryland.
Required Candidate profile – Job Description
• Senior Google Apps Architect
• Google Apps Architect design and support specialist will
study design analyze solution implementation and troubleshoot problems;
• Provide strategic guidance to business on using Google Apps.
• Deep skills with Exchange 2010/ office and Design /
Integration with Google Apps
• Gather detailed requirements for users with unique needs on
legacy systems and assist in providing Google Apps based solutions.
• Develop and document standards for working in the Company's
Google Apps environment
• Migration strategy for existing proposal, report, budget
templates and other in Word, Excel and other office documents to Google
Docs, Sheets and other apps.
• Assist in migration of user data from legacy systems to
• Design folder structures in the Team Shared Account’s GDrive,
and plan team data organization after it is migrated to the GDrive.
• Microsoft Mailing system and Active Directory Experience.
• Architecting Complex cross forest/cross platform mailing
• Mailing system migration project experience from non-
Microsoft to Microsoft or vice-versa would be added advantage.
• IT Infrastructure domain knowledge is a must
• Exposure to multiple messaging products would be added
• Good and effective written and oral communication
• Design and provide architect solutions on Google Applications
• Design and setting up of Google Apps environment
• Design, setting up and execution of POC environment
• Strategy for implementing Google Apps for a large enterprise
currently on Office
• Integration with existing environment
• Integration with Microsoft Exchange 2010
• Roadmap & strategy for enterprise rollout
• Provide Technical documentation
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.