Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

I have an urgent job requirement for *Senior Functional Oracle SCM
Consultant @ Greater Boston, MA.*

updated resume to sha...@identitysol.com

*Title : Senior Functional Oracle SCM Consultant*

*Location : Greater Boston, MA*

*Duration : 6 Months Plus Contract*

**

*Job Requirements:*

Seeking talented Sr. Functional Oracle SCM Consultant for a 5 to 6+ month
project with our client who is a contract manufacturer. We are seeking an
Oracle SCM Functional resource to assist with the support of the Oracle SCM
modules on version R12.1.3. This role is more of a Business Analyst
position, where the resource will assist in the administration, trouble
shooting, and should be able to solve the tickets and do some enhancements
if required.

*To Qualify:*

9 – 11 years of* Oracle Functional Consulting exp.*

Significant *Oracle* *R12* experience

7+ years of recent and relevant *Oracle* *SCM* *experience*

Experience with some the following modules: *Inventory, BOM, Order
Management, & Purchasing*

*Highly Desired:*

The modules do interface with *Agile;* therefore any *Agile* *exposure* is
a plus

Prior *manufacturing* *industry* *experience* is preferred

you are interested.**

Full Name (As per SSN) :*

*Current Location:*

*E-mail:*

*Phone Number:*

*Availability:*

*Communication Skills:*

*Work Status:*

*Skype id:*

*F2F(if required)(Y or N):*

*Thanks & Regards,*

*Shashi*

*Identity Software Solutions LLC*

Email: sha...@identitysol.com | Tel (510) 227-1814 | www.identitysol.com

Disclaimer: We respect your Online Privacy. This is not an unsolicited
mail. Under Bills.1618 Title III passed by the 105th U.S. Congress this
mail cannot be considered Spam as long as we include Contact information
and a method to be removed from our mailing list. If you have received this
mail in error please notify the sender by replying with a "REMOVE" in the
subject line and your email address shall be removed immediately from the
mail.