*Please review below requirements and get back to me at
*Length:** 3-6 Months*
*Location:** Boston, MA*
*Need locals Phone then F2F*
This position is for a SharePoint Administrator/Developer, with a solid
background in Microsoft technologies. As a SharePoint guru, your role will
be to provide SharePoint administration and development for our SharePoint
SharePoint administrative activities such as web app, app server, service
and site creation (manually and through power shell scripts).
Maintain and administer SharePoint application services such as User
Profile Service, MS Excel Services, Search Services, and SQL Reporting
Troubleshoot and support moderately complex solutions without any
assistance perform necessary problem troubleshooting, escalation,
resolution, and reporting activities.
· Work closely with Infrastructure team to maintain and administer
a mid-sized SharePoint 2010 farm of Web front-end servers, applications,
and database servers.
· Function as technical resource to provide on-call support for
system problems; help support issue resolution regular server and
application spot checks.
· Performance analysis, security vulnerability mitigation, and disk
· Provide recommendations on technology direction to align with the
· Provide and maintain operational documentation of our SharePoint
solution and related systems.
· Develop new solutions, web parts, features and Apps.
· Design and develop deployment script, packages and documentations.
· Design and maintain SharePoint skins and sites, site collections
*Location: Mount Laurel, NJ*
*Duration: 6-18 months*
*Rate: $45/hr on C2C*
*Need only GC’s, EAD and Citizens*
*(Phone then face/face, No Skype)*
· *3+ years of SharePoint Design and Development (SharePoint Server
2010 experience is a MUST HAVE)*
· *3+ years of experience with Microsoft Web Development
Design and Development of an internal SharePoint site for the Enterprise
· Includes the delivery of a content management structure and
· Adoption of workflow functionality to support delivery of team
co-ordination through sharepoint
· Online Form development for centralized data collection
· Direct connection between MS Project Management tools and
Sharepoint reporting functionality
· Fully utilize the capabilities of Sharepoint to support a large
distributed team, leading a complex portfolio of data related initiatives
· Interpret business requirements and convert them into a functional
sharepoint site that acts as a central repository for all program
· Train internal staff in the design, build and maintenance of all
elements of the sharepoint site
3-5 years of experience with Microsoft Web Development
· Experience with. Net Development-Experience with MOSS and
· Must possess in-depth understanding of the capabilities of
Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2010 and SharePoint Designer 2010
· Experience developing custom web parts following SharePoint
· SharePoint Server 2010 experience is a MUST HAVE
*The best way to reach me is through Email..*
*Thank & Regards*
*email:* *mane...@sriveninfosys.net* <mane...@sriveninfosys.net>
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/reqsresumes.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.